Applicants must be Std. XII passed (in any discipline) from any recognized Board of Education. Students seeking admission will be selected on merit. and personal interview conducted by Department of Journalism on the day of admission.
The documents required at the time of admission are:
- Mark sheet of 12 standard: (Original + 2 self attested copies)
- Leaving certificate of Higher Secondary School (Original + 1 self attested copy)
- Three recent passport size photograph
- Provisional eligibility, Migration, passing certificate from other Boards outside Goa.
Admission procedure begins as soon as the Std. XII results are declared by the Goa Board. This usually happens in the first week of May. Kindly look up to this blog frequently for updates on the actual dates for admissions.
The admission process is as follows:
1. Buy the prospectus form the college office (Prospectus can be purchased from the counters placed in the college lobby during office hours from 23rd April, 2018 onwards)
2. Students will then have to visit the college website http://www.xavierscollege-goa.com and use the available link to fill in the admission form by using given Login Id and Password.
3. Completed form has to be submitted online by taking care of entering all the required fields.
4. Final date of completing admission process will be displayed on college website/Journalism blog and the students will also be informed through SMS.
5. On the day of admission personal interview will be conducted to finalize the course/subject.
6. Fill up the Final Admission Form along with the ID Card Slip given by the respective faculty in-charge.
7. Submit the ID Card Slip on the way to the Principal’s Office.
8. Meet the Principal with the Final Admission Form for confirmation of admission.
9. On approval of the Principal, proceed to the Central Bank branch (located on campus) for the payment of fees. (Payment of fees will be accepted through Nationalized bank cheque/RTGS/NEFT only.)
10. Submit the admission form and the counter foil of bank receipt at the college office. Make sure to collect the Official Receipt of Payment of Fees in return.
Should you face any problem in obtaining the prospectus or application form, please
e-mail us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us at +91 9923153713.
You can also write to us at:
Department of Journalism
St. Xavier’s College